I decided to extend class TLazIntfImage to make it possible to export picture to TBitmap for displaying on screen:

 TLazIntfImageExtended = class(TLazIntfImage)
 private
   itsThreshold : TFPColor;
   itsGrayScale : Boolean;
 public
   constructor Create( _Width, _Height : Longword );
   constructor CreateFromBitmap( _BMP : TBitmap );
   procedure TurnToGrayScale;
   procedure ThresholdFilter;
   function  GetBitmap : TBitmap;
   property  GrayScale : Boolean read itsGrayScale write itsGrayScale;
 end;

function  TLazIntfImageExtended.GetBitmap : TBitmap;
var
 OutBMP        : TBitmap;
 ImgHandle,
 ImgMaskHandle : HBitmap;
begin
 OutBMP := TBitmap.Create;
 Self.CreateBitmap( ImgHandle, ImgMaskHandle, false );
 OutBMP.SetHandles( ImgHandle, ImgMaskHandle );
 Result := OutBMP;
end;

But on "OutBMP.SetHandles( ImgHandle, ImgMaskHandle );" execution stops. Also i tried to assign property OutBMP.Handle := ImgHandle. Result is the same.
I don't understand why FadeIn example works, but this method - not?