Hallo!
I'm ubuntu user who is maintaning 14 PCs with Lazarus in local academy (14
PC with ubuntu). And every time i install lazarus i have to recompile it
with GTK2 interface. It's time consuming activity.

Is it possable add to repository Lazarus-gtk2 version?

P.s.
I'm russian language user and there is only one way to make lazarus show
messages and write in editor with russian letters - recompile it with GTK2.