Vincent Snijders schrieb:
Christian U. schreef:
OK, it was not Lazarus itself it is GLscene that isnt compileable since 11861 Also Virtualtreeview couse it use a lot of Functionality from TLazIntfImage that is gone now.
I dont like Changes like this shortly bevore an Release
Tranzparency dont work also for some Image Types

Maybe the release should be postponed? ;-)

for sure, so you can add my changes that let lazarus store his configuration in the correct dirs in wiedows :p

Vincent