Stephano wrote:
Paul,
- The icons for the step into and step over in the IDE toolbar are still the old ones.
- Shouldn't the stop button be there too?
As I unswered several times, yes they should be on toolbar too, but due to one unimplemented thing in LCL they cant be there at moment. This thing is imagelist ablity to draw disabled and highlighted states from normal state bitmaps. This missed thing planed for next lazarus development version (0.9.25). I promice that this work will be done and icons on toolbar will be consistent with menu.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.