Hi,

Every time I startup Lazarus since I changed to FPC 2.2.0, I need to
manually select the Environment-> Rescan FPC Source directory option.
Otherwise Lazarus can't find any units included in FPC.  Here is a
sample error message. I Ctrl-Click'ed on a class and Lazarus jumped to
the SysUtils entry in the uses clause and then showing the following
error.

/home/graemeg/programming/fpGUI/src/corelib/gfxbase.pas(9,3) Error:
source not found: unit
/opt/fpc_2.2.0/lib/fpc/2.2.0/units/i386-linux/rtl/sysutils.ppu

I'm running Lazarus 0.9.23 (r11993) compiled with GTK1 under Ubuntu Linux 7.04.
Anybody else experience this issue and even better, have a solution?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/