Adrian Maier ha scritto:
On 9/11/07, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For people like me that don't know how to execute a *.jar files
(smile) here is the syntax.

java -jar ETNotepad.jar

The more I played with that demo editor the more I liked the idea of
implementing 'elastic tabstops' in Lazarus.  I believe this will be a
excellent addition to the editor and should make code formatting
uniform.

Hello,

These "elastic tabstops" seem to be a nice new feature, because allows
to properly indent the source code even if the font is proportional (
it's tricky
to find a fixed-width font that works with Lazarus_gtk1 and looks nice at
the same time ... ).

I'm quite happy with fixed(misc), which is very similar to the raize font provided by Graeme Geldenhuys, and which I found in all the distro's. However there's not a big choice, you're right.

Giuliano