You beat me to it, I'm also porting a rather large commerical Delphi app to Mac OS X and found the same problem.

Also while I'm here, is there a RichTextEdit component for Mac OS X?

Dominique.

Peter Gannon wrote:
As described in a previous email, we have converted a Delphi/Windows music program to Mac/FPC/Lazarus (Carbon widgets), with great success.

I have a question about SpeedButtons. Do they have a transparency property? On Delphi and FPC/Lazarus/Windows , if Flat property is set to true, it behaves transparenttly, but not on Mac/Lazaurus.

Is their a way to get SpeedButtons with transparency on Mac/Lazarus/FPC ?

Peter