Hi,

I've been working on the LCL-fpGUI interface units again.  I use
include files in the fpGUI source, which live in different
directories.

When I try and compile the LCL-fpGUI interface I get a compiler error:
"Can't open include file..."

How can I pass to Lazarus the paths it must look at?  Even better
would be if I could pass the -Fu<fpGUI lib path> somehow, so Lazarus
could fine all the compiled units in a single location (which the
fpGUI source populated)

Regards,
  - Graeme -