Which Access-Components do you use?

Unified Interbase (which I use) has only a readonly Dataset-Component, but there is some alternative Dataset for it, called AlexsDataSet. I never used it, but it is reported to do the job.
(http://www.progdigy.com/modules.php?name=UIB)

Alternativley you could try ZeosDBO, which is what I used to connect to mysql - but there's an interbase-layer also.
(http://zeos.firmos.at/portal.php)

regards
Lukas

Howard Lee Harkness schrieb:
I imported the csv files using IBEasy+, which worked ok except that it
doesn't appear to like values starting with a zero, nor does it like
dates before 1900.