Sorry if I bother you... but I still have to understand:
- if the component don't allows to do that kind of query (to get a last_insert_id)
- if i'm doing something wrong
- if there is a bug somewere

Also, now I have a new problem... A big query I do (the smaller ones works...) works only the first time I do it. The second time, the program goes in segmentation fault if the query.ParseSQL is false. If ParseSQL is true, i get a sql error, but copying and pasting the same query into a mysql client.... the query works perfectly (it's the same I did the first time and worked).

What can I do?