Hi Philip,
  I have a project that looks like this...

program MyProg;

uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF Use Cthreads}
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}

  Interfaces;

begin

end;

As you can see the project is rather empty, but I'm using the 20th and now the 21st build and when I try to compile it, I still get the TCarbonPrinter error.

Could it be a lazarus IDE setting? Not sure if this makes any difference either, I did not delete the previous lazarus install before installing the newer one.

any ideas?

Dominique.

Hess, Philip J wrote:
Hi Dominique,

I've attached a small project I developed a while back when we were tracking
down bugs in the CUPS printer units. Its doesn't need Printer4Lazarus and it
compiles fine with the 20071019 snapshot.

Thanks.

-Phil