On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:16:09 +0300
"Yury Sidorov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Yury Sidorov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Today I made the first public release of KOL-CE library.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to specify link to KOL-CE wiki:
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/KOL-CE

There is a bug in kol-ce.
The package inherits source paths (MCK Package Editor / Options /
Usage / Unit/Include: ../kol/). This adds this path to any
project/package/IDE using the MCK package.
Please remove these paths. Otherwise it can happen that the KOL.ppu is
saved to the IDE directory and you will get strange unit not found
errors.

Mattias