I tried the -vt option, looking at the messages I found that all the units are searched in /usr/lib/fpc/2.2.0/ and subdirectory but never in the fpc source directory I have set in the lazarus environment options that is (/home/myhome/programmi/lazarus/fpcsrc/fpc-2.2.0/) Lazarus is able to find all the units (system.ppu etc) that are located in /usr/lib/fpc/2.2.0/ but in that directory there isn't any libc.pp or libc.ppu
Why lazarus doesn't look into the fpc sources directory I have set?

What the

sudo apt-get install build-essential

do?

Anyway I just want to get the MAC address of eth0, and the information about
the user info (username and so on), if it is possible to do it with Unix unit,
well, it's better.
Thank you,
Andrea

Mattias Gaertner ha scritto: