On 29/10/2007, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My first thought would be that they are copy protected by Borland, but
> > they don't seem to have the usual copy protection header in the units.
> > So could they be public domain?
>
> I don't know, I treat them as they are.
> Better ask Borland.

Thanks Marc.  I'll try and find a support email for CodeGear and see
what they say. The reason I ask, is because I got the same issue as
you did two days ago. I got a code contribution which is a near exact
copy of the gauge.pas unit and don't want to study it to hard or
commit it to the fpGUI repository until I know the legal issues with
using those Sample units.

Regards,
  - Graeme -