Hi !!

I would like to test Lazarus (and next my prog) under Windows with GTK2 (I don't know if it is a really good idea but its for the fun^^).

I have got the message "cc1 not found". So I added the path to the mingw of the Dev-c++ and it works. However at the runtime a library is missing "libgdk-win32-2.0.0.dll", even after having installed Gimp.

I foud this on the net :http://wolfpack.twu.net/docs/gtkwin32/ index.html#s1

Is there a simple and fastest way to do it ?

--
Milipili Houbi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]