Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to get the best font for dialog items. The
best I can get is shown on the following screenshot:
http://www.superflexible.com/characterspacing.png

The text in the button is fine, this seems to be the default Mac OS
look. I want to use the same font for the TLabel too. But it looks
different and there are spacing problems: between many characters,
there is a strange extra space (for example, between i and s in the
first word).

I am using the latest Lazarus SVN. What needs to be done to make this
look nicer?

Cheers,
Tobias