Al Boldi wrote:
Joao Morais wrote:
I am currently working in an IO-like project with a smarter, faster and
more customizable OPF engine, decoupled frameworks (after all data type
and opf aren't the same thing), no dbware or tdataset dependency, and
the best item: no backward compatibility to bother. www.pressobjects.org

Sounds great!

Does your OPF handle data storage natively?

The OPF just creates DDLs and DMLs based on an object oriented model, built over a data type framework. The DDLs and DMLs are sent to the database through a connection broker, built against Zeos, UIB, SQLdb (and also DOA and IBX when compiled with Delphi). Native access is in the 2.0 roadmap. Let me know if this answer your question.

--
Joao Morais