Jury Azovtzev wrote:
I Use ubuntu 7.10. And there is a manual in russian version of LinuxFormat
how to rebuild live cd and add there anythyng you need.
If you would like - i kane make a page in english on college wiki for you.

no, thanks, you just gave me the key.

There is already lot of documentation about Ubuntu, I'll search on the net.

tiziano