Google is creating a revolution in the mobile equipment market, their
new OS (Android) is based on Linux and is OpenSource, they are
planning to support a wide range of devices and are willing to pay
lot's of money to people making apps for the new OS. I wonder if
Lazarus and FPC could have an impact here :)

"Google Announces $10 Million Android Developer Challenge"
"The $10 million total in the Android Developer Challenge will be
distributed equally between the Android Developer Challenge I and II."

http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/pressrel/20071112_android_challenge.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TECH/ptech/11/14/google.cell.prize.ap/index.html
http://www.toptechnews.com/story.xhtml?story_id=023001CPJZOA