Marco van de Voort wrote:
On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 10:41:44AM +0100, willem wrote:
Well object pascal lies between java and c++.

It lies "at" C++ level.

android uses the eclipse ide.
but antlr has also an eclipse plugin.
object pascal and java grammars are available for antlr.
so we can bridge the gap between java and object pascal.

What are you actually trying to achieve ?
the google android project has a  10 000 000 dollar budget.
and if the lazarus gets a 50 000 dollar award for the adroid project
then we can make the lazarus at first 100 %compatible with delphi.
I applieed for an account on sourceforge because
i want to start up an android lazarus project
and the first i will do is the java and delphi grammar to check
on lazarus development list then the developers can add improvements to the delphi grammer specification
object pascal is the middle man between c++ and java
and the developper of c++ said that c++ needs to be improved but there is already a solution it is object pascal.

regards