OK, I understand the problems of using utf8 on windows, but I am speaking about
other things. Why lazarus should save (and load) pascal (and only pascal, not
lfm/lrs, not po) files in the internal encoding? If gtk2 version supports utf8,
it forces user to save all files in utf8, when if windows version not supported
it, saving in ansi charset is forced. It is possible (and quite easy by means
of RTL) to convert text from utf8 to ansi, why not to use this translation on
saving/loading by the choice of user?