On 23/11/2007, Bee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You must be talking about PWU, right? I saw you in the forum. ;) I'd
> used it for a while, I even had created a real web app using it. The new
> template engine rocks! :-D

For the CGI apps, yes.  I've also combined the 'Simple CMS'  and
'Syntax Parser' demos from PWU to create a working wiki server. I'm
currently implementing a whole bunch of new features plus the Creole
1.0 wiki syntax.

Oops, to make this thread Lazarus related (smile), I use the Lazarus
IDE for all my development work. Lazarus rocks!  Oh by the way, just
got a svn update and I love the new Environment Options and Editor
Options dialogs.  Tabs are so overrated - the listbox thingy on the
side looks much more professional!  Well done to all the Lazarus
developers - the IDE is looking very nice.

PS:
  I just read the release notes.  I promise I'll add two new wiki
pages to document the 'Procedure List' and 'Editor Toolbar' features.
Long overdue and I think developers will find them very handy.

Regards,
  - Graeme -