Hi,

I'm not sure if I added this or if it's part of Lazarus's default Code
Templates.

[result | Fix case - Result]
$(AttributesStart)
AutoOnSpace=true
$(AttributesEnd)
Result

Anyway the issue is still the same, no matter who added that template.
 The Code Templates are not sensitive enough.  By that I mean the
following:

If it type:

  ModalResult<space>

The editor thinks it's the 'Fix case - Result' code template and
prevents me from typing a space. I have to use the Right Arrow key to
move away form the ending 't' so I can continue typing ':= .....'.

I'm using Lazarus 0.9.25 r12977M i386-linux-gtk

Regards,
  - Graeme -