The problem was solved by upgrading the compiler to 2.3.1., I was using 2.2.1 supplied with Lazarus snapshot.

Razvan Adrian Bogdan escribió:
On Nov 22, 2007 6:01 PM, "Leonardo M. Ramé" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That means Zeos uses LCL?, I still don't understand why the dll works
correctly by compiling in FPC from command line and not by compiling
from Lazarus.

Maybe some compilation switch, probably stripping is the issue.

Razvan