Bee wrote:
I don't use Delphi 6, but for some projects its in par with Delphi 7.

I'm using Lazarus 9.25 (SVN). For some features, Lazarus is better than Delphi 7, even par with Turbo Delphi. But for some other features, Delphi 7 is better, for example: integrated help. ;)

You don't need help, you have Ctrl+Click, Ctrl+Space, fpc docs and Google ;)

The debugger and the maturity of the visual classes of the VCL are the big advantages of Delphi, IMHO.

--
Joao Morais