I have some pretty old apps made with Lazarus maybe one year ago.
Now I'm back to those apps, as I would to add some features, but I can't open them in 0.9.24
I get TJITForm errors.

Is this a known issue or you need more details from me to backtrace the source of the problem?

Can it be because I have used the same source files on both Windows and Linux, and that the new 0.9.24 for Win32 have problems with opening files with Linux' line endings?

regards
Boban Spasic aka bobby