Matthew Rollings wrote:
Using the latest svn revision (13063) of lazarus and FPC 2.2.0, trying to rebuild lazarus to use the gtk2 interface i get the following error:

/usr/share/lazarus/components/printers/printer4lazarus.pas(1,1) Fatal: Can't find unit libc used by uDlgSelectPrinter

Any ideas how to overcome this problem? much appreciated.

Matthew
I had this problem with Lazarus 0.9.24 under Linux

I fixed it by locating the libc.pp unit in the fpc sources ( I found it
at /usr/share/fpcsrc/packages/base/libc/libc.pp )
I then opened the Printers4Lazarus package and under the Compiler
Options I added the path to the "Other Unit Files" list of paths.

Printers4Lazarus then compiled OK.

I haven't got used to all the icons yet: Lazarus suddenly seems very
colourful :-)

Malcolm