Hi,

I haven't tried Lazarus compiled with GTK2 in months and thought I
would give it a go.  Compiling went fine.  Running Lazarus though, the
screens (any dialog windows I open) redraw quite slow.
Also scrolling the editor window up or down with the mouse causes
serious flicker on the text.

I double checked the About box to see if there is any newly added
epilepsy or seizure warning text. ;-)  Couldn't find any, so I guess
it's a software defect.  Other GTK2 based apps like Gimp, Thunderbird,
Firefox do not have this behaviour.

Anybody else experience this?

Regards,
  - Graeme -