On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:22:31 +0100
wile64 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm not sure what I should do with this unit.
> > How is this related to the TTranslateString support in the IDE?
> >

> As a first step to determine whether all TTranslateString a Form can
> be read as
> I also did a test with TWriter.OnWriteStringProperty.

Do you know, that the IDE already uses this to write the
TTranslateString properties to a file?
You just need to setup Project / Project Options / i18n / PO file
directory.
Then the TTranslateString properties will be extracted from the form on
every 'save' and will be automatically written to a .po file.

> Or find the active form in the IDE?

Mattias