The switch from Fedora 7 to 8 seems to have revealed some problems. The same lazarus executable looks fine on 7, but on 8 has two issues:

1. The font used for menus and dialog boxes is now a rather larger font (?Arial) and is clearly not using the gtk2 theme settings. I suspect this is because the gtk1 theme info is no longer installed but I can't identify the appropriate files. Any ideas?

2. The font used for displaying source code looks rather worse - it does not show reserved words in bold, for example. Changing the font via the environment options does not seem to help. Has anybody else had this problem?

Colin Western