Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:16:05 -0500
Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
And not to be greedy, but a "Close All Other Tabs" item on the short
cut menu for tabs would be very nice as well.

This function is currently somewhat hidden:
Some widgetset have close buttons on the tabs (e.g.
gtk). Click with Ctrl to close all other tabs.

Maybe this could be added to the popup menu. But it is already too long
for some screen resolutions. More sub menus are needed.

Ah, ok. I had thought those menu items were for scrolling the tabs left or right (like using the left right arrow buttons to the right of the tabs). A quick key assignment of CTRL > or CTRL < works nicely.

Thanks guys,

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"My wife is better at Guitar Hero than I am and it's really irritating."