On 05/12/2007, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SourceEditorWindow.ActiveEditor.Selection:='Bla';

With a name like that, I assumed Selection refers to what has been
highlighted in the editor - selected text?

So in your example, 'Bla' will be inserted at the cursor position in
the active editor?  If so, it a weird property name to accomplish
that!  Either way, I'll try tomorrow or browser the code more to find
out about 'Selection'.

Regards,
  - Graeme -