the hard part was done by Felipe's in libview 0.1....I only added the
output generation.
Felipe and Peter Below wrote the nice piece which lists the exported functions.

The core unit, dlltools.pas, is the one that knows about the dll
structure: one should write a similar unit for reading from shared
objects file....definetely out of my reach, I honestly don't know
anything about the internals of .so

On the other hand, for the *nix platform, one may try to wrap around
the nm utility which is part of binutils.

R#

2007/12/10, Al Boldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Roberto Padovani wrote:
> > This helps me because I had some dll with many exported functions and
> > with both call type.
> > I hope someone will find it useful, as well.
>
> Neat, but this only works on windows.
>
> Can you make it cross-platform?
>

> Thanks!
>
> --