* Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:23:00 +0100]:
On Dec 14, 2007 2:49 PM, Andrey Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But what to do with TDBNavigator ?
If I were you I would simply use many TBitBtn's together to form my
own DBNavigator.

My invention is better (IMHO).
Walk through compoments tree, and changhe all glyph images to
predefined by special list. To invent that list format is remained.
I think about that:
---
Form1.Panel2.dbNavigator1.FirstBtn=art/buttons/dbnav/first.png
---
or more generalized
---
TDBNavigator.FirstBtn=art/buttons/dbnav/first.png
---
So, i woildn't lose TDBNavigator functionality and configurability.
My idea is simple to implement (20-50 lines of source, presumable),
and may be implementated reusable - as component.