On Sunday 16 December 2007 10.14, Lukas Gradl wrote:
> I know TDBGrid on Data Controls Tab.
> As you can read in my posting, I'm looking for an enhanced version, an
> alternative, and not for the standard-TDBGrid...

tdbwidgetgrid from MSEide+MSEgui, an enhanced alternative but not Lazarus
compatible:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/
The mode of operation of t*widgetgrid:
Every edit or DB edit widget (tstringedit, tintegeredit, trealedit, lookup
edits..., tdataicon, tdataimage, tdatabutton...) which is placed in the data
area builds a data column. The grid positions the widgets in the active row.
All properties and events of the edit widgets are accessible and working.
Any widget can be placed into cells of the fixed rows, this is useful in order
to switch sorting order, to edit filter values or to show sums.
There can be fixed rows above and/or below the data area and there can be
fixed columns left and/or right of the data area, adjacent fixed row cells
can be merged.

Martin