I tried to use the zeos with the version 0. 9. 24 and it didn't work.
And I am using the last version of the zeos.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luca Olivetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Zeos - Lazarus next release

En/na Archangel ha escrit:
does anybody know if next version of the lazarus it will be possible to use the zeos?

I'm using zeos now, with a relatively ancient svn version of lazarus, so I suppose it should work with the recently released version.
You should use a recent zeos snapshot or svn though.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007

_______________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você! Experimente já e veja as novidades. http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/