Hello Everyone,

I have just updated Lazarus to latest SVN (13497) and my WinCE application
dies if I use a mouse move event. The following is a trivial example that
displays the same bug. It works for Win32 but not on WinCE:

Type Tform1 = Class(Tform)
    Procedure Formmousedown(Sender: Tobject; Button: Tmousebutton; Shift:
Tshiftstate; X, Y: Integer);
    Procedure Formmousemove(Sender: Tobject; Shift: Tshiftstate; X, Y:
Integer);
  Private
    { Private Declarations }
  Public
    { Public Declarations }
    OX, OY: Integer;
  Public
  End;

Var
  Form1: Tform1;

Implementation

Procedure Tform1.Formmousedown(Sender: Tobject; Button: Tmousebutton; Shift:
Tshiftstate; X, Y: Integer);
Begin
  OX := X;
  OY := Y;
End;

Procedure Tform1.Formmousemove(Sender: Tobject; Shift: Tshiftstate; X, Y:
Integer);
Begin
  If ssLeft In Shift Then
      With Canvas Do
        Begin
          Pen.Color := clRed;
          Line(OX,OY,X,Y);
          OX := X;
          OY := Y;
        End;
End;

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Paul Michell