On 28/12/2007, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That is very cool and usable stuff.

I definitely agree! :)  Especially for internationalized applications
or Hi/Low DPI display support. Lazarus sure could do with something
like this.  I've started with a Free Pascal implementation and already
have some unit tests in place for the constraint parser.  I'll report
back as soon as I have something more concrete to show.

Regards,
  - Graeme -