Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:50:34 +0100
Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Assuming that I was so crazy as to attempt to compile Lazarus with a different Component Library, what's the relationship between RTTI, Object inspector and the rest of the devilishly wizardry which makes
it tick?
IOW if my components miss some properties found in LCL, and have some properties not found in LCL, should also RTTI be modified
accordingly, or that's not necessary?

The RTTI is your smallest problem.
More important are the events and the special LCLIntf functions. You
will see what I mean when you try to compile the IDE.

Sounds like I should give up before starting.
However, if I make it *very* similar to LCL.....
Thanks a lot, however,

Giuliano