2008/1/7, Damien Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi !
> There is just a tiny mistake for the french translation about the use
> of the manifest.
>
> It is
> "Utiliser le fichier manifeste pour activer les thèmes (Windows
> seulement)"
>   ^                                 ^
> And not
> "Etiliser le fichier manifeste pouractiver les thèmes (Windows
> seulement)"
>
> Would it be possible to write `Darwin` with a big 'D' ?

I do a lot of translation for Lazarus and can be that the error comes from
me, in any case I will make changes.
If you see other inconsistencies do not hesitate to tell me.

Thank you,

Anyway, I don't know if it is really a bug (and it does not seem easy

--
Laurent.

My Components: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Wile64
French Forum : http://lazforum-fr.tuxfamily.org/index.php