On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Liyuan Garcia Caballero schreef:
> > Have 3 News items waiting to be published
>
> I have published three news items.
>
> Michael, can some kind of notification be added, so I know when there
> are pending news items.

Oops, my bad.

Actually I do get an email notification when something is submitted for
publication. However, I had to turn off the email server the other day due
to something being done to that server. I forgot to turn it back on so I
didn't get the notices.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.miraclec.com
Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101