Fabio Dell'Aria wrote:
Hi to all,

all we know how many new users do not uses lazarus because it create too BIG compiled files.

We know that:

1)...the additional options are needed to can debug the project;
2)...just do a simple "strip --strip-all filename" reduce drastically the final size (an empty project go from 12.5Mb to 1.2 Mb).

I just put this in After Complilation:

"..\..\IDE\fpc\2.2.0\bin\i386-win32\strip.exe" --strip-all $(TargetFile)

I have to run this command only when I do a full build.  Seems to work pretty
well.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"The only thing that kept me out college...was high school."