On 20/01/2008, Marco van de Voort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Apparantly the only person with skills to run into that started his own
> widgetset :-)

It didn't even take a lot of effort to hit those problems... Just
write commercial software. :-)  Good news is that some day Lazarus
will benefit from my work with fpGUI. I would like to try and complete
the LCL-fpGUI integration to have it as another working widgetset
choice for  developers using Lazarus and LCL. Obviously this is all
time permitting so I have no time frame set.  I still think having a
custom Object Pascal written toolkit for Lazarus is the way to go. The
LCL would have progressed and stabilized much faster if the Lazarus
developers did that from the start.

Regards,
  - Graeme -