Am 25.01.2008 um 02:37 schrieb mramirez:

Hi. I was wondering if C++ classes binary "*.obj" files could be accessed from a Free Pascal application.

As far as I know this is not possible (yet). The main problem is that the C++ ABI is very complicated and also changes with each GCC version.

But though, I myself was also interested in this topic. I have not yet read more about the details of the C++ ABI.

Does somebody know further details? Which details are changing there? What exactly is complicated?

Another thing is that C++ objects are not exactly similar to Object pascal objects.

Regards,
Albert