Damien Gerard schreef:

From a few snapshots release, I can no longer rebuild Lazarus from the GUI (I rebuild it each time to have the UTF8 support).

With the following error :
Error: Can't create object file: ..\startlazarus.exe

I use startlazarus.exe to launch Lazarus. From the command line it works well as expected.
There were some changes or it is a bug ?

For normal use you should not rebuild the starter. IF you do need to rebuild the starter, then don't start lazarus with startlazarus, otherwise you run into this problem.

Vincent