Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
While you are all busy talking about reports.  Why don't each of you
fire off a email to the creators of ReportBuilder.  They have a
awesome reporting tool for Delphi. You could use it equally well from
code and designer plus it had a built-in script language. You could
report from datasets and pretty much any other type of data like
Objects etc...

I emailed them a few months back... They said they are keeping an eye
on Free Pascal and the Lazarus projects and would definately evalute
it if there was enough interest.
I dont like commercial products in combination with lazarus so i spend my time to make lazreport bedder when i want it and dont send mails to obscure commercial suppliers.

Regards,
  - Graeme -