Bee wrote:
I really want to know the performance of this lazarus,

Download, install, compile the examples, see for yourself.

may be there is someone here willing to give me a little application demo which compile to run on linux?

They're all in examples folder.

Due to my intention to run it on Linux, should I compile them on Linux environment too?
Until now, most of my time is still in Windows.

I want to port my application to run on linux, and seems this lazarus is the shortest path can be taken.

First tip: Never expect Lazarus will be like Delphi, because Lazarus is not a Delphi clone. ;)

Sure, I'm fully aware of that, that's why I said it is the shortest path, because I know I still have to do (maybe) many adjustment.