On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:42:35 -0500, David Friedman wrote:

>> Do I miss a suitable flag, is the implementation behind
>> the documentation, ...?
>>

>Yes, you need to use the +boundswrite flag.

Thanks!

>It seems that the necessary flags are listed
>in that section of the manual, but for some reason
>aren't listed in the appendix.
>
>David

Yes, so my question was somehow worthwhile :-)

BTW, the related error/warning message is
"Possible out-of-bounds store", but the option is
+bounds-write. For read access it is the same
"Possible out-of-bounds read" and +bounds-read.
I would preferto have message and flag match here.

---
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]