Hai.

I am running Splint on a .c file which is obtained from
a Pro*C compilation.
I am getting tens of warnings most of them warning aginst
possible Memory Leaks for each of the embedded SQL statement.
Can I ignore these warnings?
I am not a very good C programmer and I am not able to get
head of tail of these warnings.

Narayan
==================================

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Ed Beroset wrote:

|I think I'm getting spurious "use before definition warnings" and I want to
|see if there's a capability, annotation or switch in Splint that I'm
|overlooking.  When I run Splint on this test program (with no command line
|switches and no .splintrc file):
|
|#include <stdio.h>
|#define READ_OK ((int)0)
|
|extern int readMemoryDevice(/*@out@*/ void *buffer, size_t buffSize);
|
|typedef struct {
|     int first;
|     int second;
|} bongo;
|
|int main()
|{
|     int testResult;
|     bongo test1, test2;
|
|     testResult = 1;
|     if (readMemoryDevice(&test1, sizeof(test1)) != READ_OK ||
|             readMemoryDevice(&test2, sizeof(test2)) != READ_OK ||