Hi Walter,

The Win32 distribution is a binary.  The source code is included just
for reference.

We don't know enough about Windows development tools to include a generic
build package for Win32, but if you can figure out how to do this please
do so and send it back to us.  The winconfig.h file is created by hand,
since we don't have automake and autoconf on Win32.  You can get it from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lclint/LCLintDev/winconfig.h
(it should be included in the .zip file also, and is now).

--- Dave